Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today

Today, was a normal day. I got driven on campus. Then I walked to my vocal lessons. then I walked back to campus. And now I'm here. Sitting. Thinking. Planning. Hoping. Creating. I must work. Work. Work. Work. To my bones can take no more. And I am so serious. I am so darn serious about making this work. Making this happen. There's so much to do. So little time. So many people, but so few minds that believe in me. And I want to change ALL of that. And I AM going to change all of that. I was sent with divine purpose. Last breathe almost snatched away but I was kept alive and restored. This is YOUR life. Stay busy. Stay focused. Strive for the better. The best. And dream. Dream so muthafucking big. The sky is not my limit. There are far too many galaxies. Till then.

-Xilomen

1 comment:

  1. BELIEVE and nothing else 'should' be questioned.

    I love this passage: "I was sent with Divine purpose. Last breathe almost snatched away but I was kept alive and restored. This is YOUR life. Stay busy. Stay focused. Strive for the better. The best. And dream. Dream so muthafucking big. The sky is not my limit. There are far too many galaxies. Till then."

    And what school are you attending?

    ReplyDelete